Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gingerbread houses


We had a fun time making gingerbread houses with some friends. Next time I think we need to do it with someone who isn't going to make ours look lousy, though!



Yes, this last one is ours. Put to shame. But I do get some credit for making the gingerbread, right?
Isaac was making me laugh in this outfit he was in the other day and how he was doing some serious digging.
Isaac's latest thing is writing! I don't know where he picked it up, because I never really brought it up, but all of a sudden he's writing letters.
If you can make it out, he wrote a mom down at the bottom and two Isaac's (he thinks he has O's in his name instead of A's.


1 comment:

Danelle said...

Those gingerbread houses still look really good! I love it. And I love the trees outside the door, good idea!