Sunday, November 29, 2009

How to cure your son of his addiction to Town House crackers

Accidentally buy the reduced fat variety. He will eat less and less and finally when he finishes the box and you can buy the regular kind again, his love affair will be over.

Isaac has said a few new words:
"gerl" = squirrel
"coo" = cool
"ga"= yogurt
His new fun thing to do is to grab a book and sit on my lap to read it. I love that.

We had visitors for Thanksgiving! We squished in Jeremiah, Megan, and Hannah (my brother and fam) and my mom. Hannah is much more talkative than Isaac and called him "uck". So fun to see them!





(yes, that's mom's nose)

1 comment:

Sarah McK said...

Looks like a fun weekend! The day after you told me about Isaac climbing into your lap to read books Callum started doing it to me. It is SO CUTE! He must have learned it from watching Isaac do it to you that day. :)