Sunday, September 5, 2010

We heart Forest Park

I am too fat to have pictures taken of me. So last Sunday I had fun taking lots of pictures of Isaac and Blake, who are always cute.
Classic lampposts all over our neighborhood
"The "choo" is over there..."
Silly boys
Funny how fun it is to go up and down stairs
Probably my favorite

The excitement of the month is that I finally gave in and bought Isaac some crocs. They were his first shoes last year and he loved them. Owen has some so whenever he comes over and takes them off, Isaac jumps on them and squeezes his feet in them. So we went to the mall a week ago and bought fluorescent yellow crocs and now interspersed between Isaac's random talk about "choo choo"s is "shoe! mall! buy!"

This pregnancy is going by really fast. I forgot how crazy I get--sorry to Blake. I am very sensitive, whereas usually I feel like a have a pretty thick shell. We rented a movie the other night and I ended up bawling, "What if you die and I have to tell Isaac you weren't coming home anymore? He wouldn't understand and would be so sad." This was only slightly related to the plot of the movie we were watching. This is the quilt for baby.

We submitted residency applications! St. Louis, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, Phoenix, Chicago, Iowa City, Cleveland, Ann Arbor, etc.

5 comments:

Sarah McK said...

I love your favorite pic of the bunch as well. Captured a darling father-son moment as well as a great view of beautiful Forest Park.

That quilt is beautiful! Great colors!

I can't believe you only have 45 days left! You look AMAZING! Not at all too fat for pictures! That story about the movie is HILARIOUS! Let's take the boys to the park sometime this week!

Love you guys!

KevandChels said...

Does etc. stand for UNC? :) Cute quilt. I have been wanting to make Peter one just like that for actually. Is it called the stacked coins quilt?

Liz Walker said...

Love the quilt. Residency applications...good luck!

bek said...

gavin thought isaac stole his crocs! and his pants! wish you were here so we could have a "twinner" photo.

Camille Wheatley said...

Adorable quilt! I love it! I'd forgotten how talented you are at quilting! Remember our knitting nights? :) I'm still keeping up the tradition. I'm working on a baby blanket for Sofi. Yes, it's still in the works. Hopefully, I'll have it done for her Christmas present.