Friday, April 1, 2011

Well, Blake had a mid-life (or mid-twenties) crisis after match day and decided he didn't want to do neurology after all. He now really wants to do dermatology.

So we had to turn down our spot in St. Louis and find whatever we could to do derm. Fortunately, he found a spot--but it's in Puerto Rico. And they don't pay their residents. But at least Blake will be doing what he wants to do.

We found some affordable housing right on the beach!

Let's pray there's no big storms.

I'm going to go start learning Spanish.

4 comments:

Sarah McK said...

You know, I kinda wish that was true! Time for me to take a little vacay! :)

KevandChels said...

That had BETTER be april fools!

Glori Olsen said...

nice...called stephen in to see the first part of your post. So funny.

Rita said...

I love your april fool's day posts. I actually thought of you on april fool's day because of your post from last year... or the year before... I can't remember. the one about quiting med school and getting a hummer. You are so funny.