Monday, August 20, 2012




I loved how Isaac was being so organized as he played outside the other day so I had to take a picture.  Isaac says the funniest things lately.  I'm kicking myself that I can't remember his latest conclusions he has drawn from our lives, which are always so funny.  But here are some other funny things he says:

Let's get the bad guys, right?
to James:  NO, we do NOT do that!
comsquitos
Mommy, I don't want to go to the temple.  I don't want to get baptized.
Let's put salad in our smoothies!  It's so yummy!  (salad=spinach)
Mommy, I am bigger too!
I be nice to my brudder.
dirty diaper!  dirty diaper!  dirty diaper!  (over and over with wild giggling after each one)
Sister Newman, James is making a mess!



Oh, yes!  I just thought of one of Isaac's conclusions:  So I was taking dinner to a neighbor and Isaac asked why we would do that.  I said, "You know Aurora?  Her mommy had a baby so we are taking them dinner."  Isaac says:  "Yeah, we already had a baby, right?"  Me:  "Oh, is James our baby?"  Isaac: "Yeah, right?"  (as in been there, done that, won't do it again...)

No comments: