Tuesday, September 18, 2012

more pictures

We also spent some time up in the mountains this trip.  It was beautiful weather.  We went hiking to Cecret Lake.


 We miss Utah hiking!

 Isaac usually does pretty well hiking but he really wanted a ride so Blake carried him after we listened to him whine for half a mile.



 We made it to the lake!




James was giggling when he sat on Isaac's lap.  So cute.

 We got to watch some guys chop a tree down.
 This is Isaac saying "Winner!"  He hiked the whole way down and was the winner.

 The next day we went up Big Cottonwood canyon for a picnic at Silver Lake.  Lots of memories up here.


I think Isaac ate only cheetos, licorice, and dessert whenever he was with Grandma K.

 Somehow my pictures of Bekah and Kevin never end up very good.
 Mmm, a picnic tradition:  blonde brownies.


 What?  Someone is taking my picture?
 I don't know what they were doing, but they were sure serious about it.

1 comment:

brittney perry said...

So. Blonde brownies. Whenever I want to make Chris feel better I make those - and it works. every. time. I love these pictures. I love ALL THE PEOPLE in them.