Tuesday, August 12, 2014

raccoons

I snapped a picture of the inside of our garbage dumpster.  It used to scare me to find the raccoons in the dumpster and now it makes me laugh to see them look up guiltily when I throw my trash in.

One day I took the kids out to the temple where Isaac got a Book of Mormon since naughty James ripped his one afternoon during quiet time a few months ago.  I took some pictures on the grounds to find a spot to snap family pictures at an upcoming primary activity.  Funny kids. 


This one is Isaac's request.



1 comment:

brittney perry said...

alright. raccoons. THE MOST TERRIFYING ANIMAL. I would never take the garbage out ever. Who am I kidding, I never take the garbage out now - but I would DEFINITELY not take out if there were lurking raccoons. With their freaky fingers and their masks... yikes.