Sunday, April 18, 2010

A birthday, Easter, and random fun

Here's lots of catch-up photos for you.
A month ago I was excited to see buds. Now it's full-blown summer, practically (here).


A rare moment when Isaac actually sat on his trike instead of pushing it.

We hope whoever lives here doesn't mind Ike moving their gate.

Cathedral fish

Isaac was a good helper unwrapping presents

"No, I want to wear it!"

The loot

Posing for my new tripod (his idea)



Awesome friends (one with the same birthday) who made a birthday feast

spring break (a whole day)

At our favorite park

Silly boys


Easter bunny brought jelly beans and a felt Mr. Potato Head (thanks to Megan)

Easter bandits
Best buds Callum and Owen

Owen being squashed yet again. It's rough being little brother in training.

6 comments:

KevandChels said...

Happy Birthday Marie! What kind of tripod did you get? We got one for Christmas but I haven't taken it out of the box because I'm not sure it's the "perfect" one. But you always read Consumer Report and do your research so you probably know a good one:)

Sarah McK said...

So many great pictures! I can't even remember which ones to comment on..... Loved the pretty buds, Isaac lounging on the bed (!), Easter bandits, Isaac's pure look of joy at the Easter eggs, our 3 boys, and him squashing Owen! (That one is CLASSIC! Ann MUST have it!) Nice work! You know, I have never heard you call him "Ike" except on your blog.

megan said...

Isaac's hair has become so full and thick last time we saw him! These pictures seem to show that he has a little mischievous side.

What size of trike does he have? I'm looking around for one and can't tell if a 10" or 12" would fit H better.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had lots of fun! Isaac is so handsome... I really like that one of him posing on the bed :)

bek said...

i'm agreeing with megan here, ike's hair is lush. plush. he is looking very toddler. wow! what happened to baby isaac? who can we call baby anymore? cute photos. wish my dad would give me such a sweet camera!

Liz Walker said...

Marie, I can't believe how big Isaac is. It is so fun to see all your pictures. Blake only got one day for spring break? Sorry about that. I hope you, Blake, and Isaac are doing well! Happy late b-day, Marie. I had a niece born on your b-day.