Friday, May 7, 2010

Naptime last Saturday

Isaac was sick last weekend. He screamed and kicked when I told him it was time for a nap but I knew he was probably exhausted. I stuck him in his crib and he was just frantic. I left the door ajar because I was going to let him cry for 5 minutes and then try to soothe him. I went into the bathroom to do my hair and two minutes later, I was scared out of my wits when Isaac walked in. He must have been so mad that he just flung himself over the side of the crib. He just wanted me to take him back to his room and be bounced and go to bed. The crib was on the second to lowest setting so that afternoon Blake moved it to the lowest.

2 comments:

Sarah McK said...

Holy crap! Pardon my language, but it seems appropriate! That is crazy! We moved Callum from the highest setting straight to the lowest. Now I am glad!!!!

Rachel said...

I remember being super freaked out the first time Jacob got out of the crib. We have a small crib because of lack of space, so Jacob was climbing out before he was two. He's on a mattress on the floor now :)