Sunday, February 12, 2012

Downtown Salt Lake City


Blake's mom planned a fun downtown outing for us while we were in Salt Lake. We went to the Book of Mormon exhibit, which was fun for the kids. My favorite part was walking across the street to temple square. It is so pretty! I loved getting a family picture in front of the temple that Blake and I were married in. Isaac always has so much fun with his cousins on this side. They are all so close in age and it is real mayhem when they are all together!

Walking to the city center. I love that this picture looks so much like St. Louis
with the cool brick and storefront.

A rare moment James was in arms other than my own.
I love it when Blake wears Isaac's backpack.
Playing with cousins in the truck, delivering Book of Mormons of course.

So many memories here.


Ellie, Jeanette, Todd, Abby

Isaac got a little scared up there. Or he's just hugging the temple.
So pretty!

1 comment:

Sarah McK said...

What a cute family you are! Miss you guys!!!