Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's, 80s style



So this is so funny, I had to post about it. My neighbor Danica is a photographer and she came up with the idea to give her husband an old school GLAMour shot for Valentine's day. She got some props and invited a bunch of girls to come do it with her. It was such a blast! I will always remember this! especially Cynthia, the closet makeup artist, Melissa: "I feel like my hair could be bigger", Laura who looked perfectly pretty no matter what she tried to do with her hair, Mandi who rocked the rock star, and of course our totally AWESOME photographer Danica who came up with the whole thing!

Honestly, I think us girls had way more fun doing it than our husbands loved their Valentine's surprises...Blake saw me after the photo shoot and told me how weird I looked in makeup, especially red lipstick!

5 comments:

megan said...

Those are some great pictures! Fun idea. You don't look weird in make-up :)

Sarah McK said...

Hilarious! Although I think that red suits you nicely if it was paired with a glam dress instead of an 80's getup. :) You should see me rock it 80s style!

Lea said...

All I can say is, wow that is hilarious.

Jenna said...

And all I can think of is our AP American project on the '80's...lol. But you rock the look, Marie! :)

Rachel said...

So fun! Reminds me of the good old days when we used to do photo shoots just for the fun of it... You are never too old to dress up :) These pictures are awesome.