Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A visit from Grammy K

So my mom and my brother drove out here.  Andrew had a busy week searching for a new car, an apartment, and starting his summer research.  Grandma K hung out with us.  We played outside, rode bikes, celebrated Isaac's birthday, went to the Magic House, went swimming, went to the Science Center, and played lots of legos.  It was a very fun visit, as always.  Thank you Grandma for making the effort.

 James loves to play in the car and did not want me to remove him.  
 On Sunday, we took one of my favorite walks through Forest Park.  


 I think this picture of Grandma and Isaac is one of my all-time favorites.
 Here is James trying to go swimming with the ducks.


 Why does Isaac look so funny in this picture?
 In all these family pictures, Blake's expression is:  Do we really have to take photos now?



2 comments:

chris said...

oh my gosh I love that picture of isaac. he looks so goofy.

Sarah McK said...

Wow, I miss you guys so much!!! I can't believe how RED James' hair is! Where did that come from??