Thursday, April 4, 2013

happy birthday marie

Blake and the kids made me sit in the car for 15 minutes while they set up a scavenger hunt to find my birthday present.  It was very cute and the boys loved it.  Then we had pizza and Blake made me a delicious yellow cake with chocolate frosting.  












The weekend before we went to the Shrewsbury Easter Egg Hunt.  It was a little cold but way fun.

I think the easter bunny was keeping his head on (it was a little windy). 

Isaac has been into taking silly pictures lately.  

The easter bunny arrived on a fire truck--how awesome is that for little boys?

And of course we had to get a picture by the ambulance too. 



Then Blake kept my camera and took way close ups of me.  He calls this my "you're doing something wrong" face. 



More silly faces. 



James got so excited waiting for the door to open to pick up eggs.  They did the 1-3 year old egg hunt first in the tennis courts. 

It was so cute watching him pick the eggs he wanted.  He got a full basket.  



Then it was Isaac's turn.  He was super speedy and also got a full bucket.



Checking out the loot (there were tickets for prizes but we didn't get any).

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fun pictures! It's nice that Blake was able to do the Easter egg hunt with you!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you've been up to a lot of fun!