Friday, May 16, 2014

Blake calls Will "Little Liam".  He had a two week paternity leave.  It was so great.  Blake was very helpful and took the kids fun places and let me take naps and did dishes etc.  But by the end he emphatically stated: I don't know how you do this all the time!

Curse the terrible light in my apartment.  I't's so hard to get good pictures inside.








His head is 95 percentile...


Isaac lost his first tooth! I missed Blake pulling it out because I was feeding Will.  The tooth fairy is very generous nowadays and gives a whole dollar.  I only got a quarter.









Little baby  hands!
Will and I have struggled with thrush.  Not fun and super painful for me. 


My mom came back after Blake's paternity leave.  That was when she had planned on coming.  She took James on some "adventures" walking on the path to the grocery store to buy a donut.  James fell asleep on the way home one time--so sweet I had to take a picture.  
I can't believe Isaac is almost through kindergarten.  Where did this year go?  There was a year-end picnic we went to. 
Mrs. Ladd and Isaac.  Isaac says, "Mom, I love you.  I also love Mrs. Ladd."
Blake had a birthday!  He was post-call so he was tired, but we celebrated anyway by going to Mastadon State park and "hiking" and eating pizza.  

I considered cropping this photo but James made me laugh so hard.  I didn't know he was posing.


Will likes to eat and sleep.  The end.  If it's anything else, he's not happy.  


Happy birthday Blake!

My mom also wanted to celebrate Isaac's birthday while she was in town so we did his birthday before she left.  There are six candles, one is hiding.  She gave Isaac a scooter and he LOVES it.  He goes super fast all afternoon and evening after school.  She also gave him some art supplies because he loves projects.  You should see his stack of tape and construction paper. 




Will went to the doctor today for his one month checkup.  He is 21 3/4" and 10 lbs 6 oz, both between 50 and 75 percentiles.  My mom has gone home and Blake is working the ICU so now I'm on my own!

2 comments:

Brad and Tiff said...

Will is so darling, I hope you can add 'swinging' to the list of his likes. :)

Elisa said...

William is a beautiful baby. I can't wait to see him in person this summer.