Friday, May 16, 2014

more baby William

The day he was born:



I was so incredulous the whole day that I really had my baby.  I was expecting to have him a week later given my previous track record. 

The kids were not thrilled baby William made his entrance right before we were going to go to an Easter egg hunt as a family but they forgave him and wanted to meet him. 


Proud daddy of three boys.  

So adorable.  LOVE.

The day after William was born: Kids made a big mess of the hospital room having a birthday party for William.  Cake everywhere.
My brother Andrew reluctantly held the baby...
Outtakes from his announcement.

Seriously, how do you pick one?
Not that one, though...
Taking William home:
James' new favorite toy.  It was hard to keep him off William. 
He wanted his picture taken too, for once.



Just like our other babies, Will does plenty of this:
And plenty of this (sleeping on top of his parents):
My mom bought a last minute flight to help me through the week that Blake didn't have off for paternity leave yet, since we were planning to have the baby late.  It was really nice of her to come early and she was very helpful, as usual. 


For the most part, Will looks more like Isaac, we think, but this picture makes me think of James.

So here is my mom dyeing Easter Eggs with us.  We did spin an egg this year--the best part was the glitter.  



The easter bunny visited us!
We love all our friends in our neighborhood.  Many of them have been moving lately. :(  Our complex did an easter egg hunt at the playground.  It was a lot of fun and the kids got lots of eggs.  James was nervous at first because at his last easter egg hunt he fell down.  That was the day we had the baby and our neighbors took him and mommy wasn't there to kiss him better. But after a minute he warmed up to the idea of running to pick up eggs. 





Love baby feet.
We did our own easter egg hunt, of course.  This time Isaac bonked his head. 




Easter day pictures.
I am still so swollen from having a baby 8 days earlier!  Sweet family of five, though.  gosh, do I really have three boys?  sometimes in the middle of the night when I am rocking Will, I have to remind myself I have two other boys sleeping soundly in the next room. 






2 comments:

brittney perry said...

LOVELOVELOVE all of this

Lucy said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you'd had your baby!